2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 9, 2015

FOSTV #153

Hello Everyone.  Thanks for joining me today.  I know this is a late post, but I completely forgot.  My poor memory isn't what she used to be. :)

Today starts a new challenge over at The Friends of Speedy TV challenge page at Mark's Finest Papers.  Our theme this week is DIE CUTS/PUNCHES.  There are so many creative things you can do with this theme.  Can't wait to see what y'all create.





Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful week and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet wintry card - one for Christmas 2015? Nice shape die on this card and pretty papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, Em! Brings back memories of days gone by...used to love ice skating! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Emily, I love the way you did the half dark and half light, really show off the lovely skates :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.