2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SWAT #115

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I hope y'all are having a good day so far.  It's pretty chilly here this morning. Fall is on it's way.  

Today starts a new challenge over at Sketch with a Twist at Mark's Finest Paper.  Remember, our challenges are now two weeks long.

Here's the sketch for y'all to follow:


And the twist?  Use Yellow and Gray.

The background looks brown in the picture, but it is actually gray.  I used the stamp set, "Scarecrows" which a new one for August.

Thanks for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Emily and the scarecrow in gray looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on that scarecrow. He intimidated me at first. Loved seeing your idea for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.