2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Simple Salutations #114

Good Morning, friends.  Thank you for joining me today.  I'm so glad that you took a minute to stop by.

Today begins a new challenge at Simple Salutations and remember, we are now a two week challenge.

Our theme for this challenge is "PLAY BALL."  We want to see those cards or projects depicting sports.


I used the Tailgate Party stamp set and you can find it here.

Thank you again for stopping by.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you created the banners; great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Em. Love the use of the twine on your banners but I have to confess that I know so little about baseball I don't know if your twine represents a team's colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.