2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 20, 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun #19 Midway Post

Welcome friends.  So glad that you joined me today.

We are half way through our 

"ROLL OUT THE RED"

challenge over at Open Minded Crafting Fun.

We've had some great entries so far and you still have until September 26th to get your
project in.   We randomly choose our winners and they will be posted
on October 4th.

We have some great sponsors for this challenge:


Prize: 3 images


Prize: 4 images


Prize: 3 images


Prize: 3 images up to $10



I used Scribbles Designs to create my card with the image "Jane Witch."


I had fun making this card.  I loved using the banners and that cheeky witch is right up my alley.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Saturday!  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought so, of course, the best part of being a witch is you look good in whatever colour you say you do!

    Such a fun, sassy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.