2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Challenge at Clear It Out

Good Morning.  Thank you for joining me for the new challenge at Clear It Out.  This week's theme is an Anything Goes.  Everyone seems to like those.

Our sponsor this week is : Bugaboo Stamps
the winner will win a gift code for images


This is JJ Bow Hat and can be found in the Bugaboo store.  I used my new Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils and Gamsol to add color to this image.  The sentiment is a Studio G stamp that I found at AC Moore.  She looks like the type of girl to use that type of wording.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all will think about entering our new challenge. Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.