2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 6, 2014

Midpost for Challenge #18 Open Minded Crafting Fun

Hello my crafty friends.  I am a tad late posting this card.  I should have had it up earlier, but was busy with household chores.

Today begins the second week of our challenge.  The theme is  "Office Supplies or Jobs."  We have had some really great entries so far. 

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge too.







I worked with a Digi Delights by Louby Loo to create my card.  Meet Builder Nancy.


I also used the Tool Time background and Tools Rule sentiment.  The wood background is a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the wooden background and the builder is really cute! :)

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used a girl image for your card, it is amazing, great inspiration for our challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.