2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 12, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #104


Happy Friday Everyone

Welcome to our Weekly Challenge here at QKR Stampede.  We are so glad that you joined us.

Thank you to all who entered last week.  We had some wonderful entries.

This week of theme is:

"THINGS WITH WINGS"




I used Digi #6102 Watching Together to create my card.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.  I used three butterflies punched with a Martha Stewart punch and ran through my Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The papers are from a pack I picked up yesterday from Tuesday Morning for $1.29.  It's KI (Hampton Arts) Growing Garden 6x6.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Friday and God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Emily, this card is very sweet. I love how you colored your image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.