2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Psalm 51:10

Welcome back.  I have another card for y'all this morning.  I pulled out an old DCWV stack to make this card.  I think it was probably one of the first stacks I ever bought when I realized how many different papers there were in the scrapbooking world.

This is the Le Creme stack.  I love the way some of the papers have velvet on them like the square flower one on this card.  I used a sketch from January at Mojo Monday to make this one.  I thought it was fitting since I wanted to add only a sentiment as the focal image.  I used my Nestabilities to die cut the sentiment and Black Recollections mat.  I added the cream flower from my stash to finish off this simple card.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I may be back later this afternoon with more.  Have a great day and God bless.

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday--#272 Ebony and Ivory
Love to Create--#69 Vintage or Shabby (The colors make it vintage)

2 comments:

  1. BE STILL MY HEART! I absolutely love this card to the hilt! Oh my goodness Emily this is out of this world beautiful! Love it love it love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,
    would you please contact me at busybusyhoneybee at yahoo.com. I would love to chat with you about The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C - DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.