2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 21, 2013

Paper a la Mode Weekly Challenge

Hello there friends.  Welcome back for another piece of eye candy.  Today's card was made for the Paper a la Mode Weekly Challenge over at the Outlawz.  Our theme this week is an Anything Goes with a twist.  If you decide to do the twist, it's Under the Sea.

I seem to be in a beach/water/under the sea kinda mood this week.  This is the third type of card like this that I have made. Do you think I may be in wishful thinking mode?   You will see the other two on Monday.


I used a background and mermaid from Sassy Studios to make this card.  I printed off the images onto Neenah card stock and colored them with Spectrum Noir.  I fussy cut the mermaid and fish (Inkadinkadoo) and added some Pearlized Transparent embossing powder to them for some shine.  The sentiment is mine.  The card base is Colorbok and is a 6" square. I added a mat of Kraft card stock (Recollections) under the sea background just for some contrast. 

I appreciate you stopping in today.  I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  I have a wedding tomorrow so we will be busy all day.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.