2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 27, 2013

God Bless America

God Bless America, land that I love.  Stand beside her and guide her through the night with a light from above.  This should be our prayer every day.  America has gone away from what our forefathers planned for us to be.  Praying for America should be one of our greatest prayers.

I used two different Digi Darla images to make this card.  I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use, so I used them both.

After printing off the images onto Neenah card stock, I used my BIC markers and Sakura pens to add some color.  Don't you just love her nails?  If I were a girly girl, I would so paint mine like this for 4th of July.  After coloring in the images and trimming them, I matted them on panels of Red from Recollections.  The card base is Colorbok White.  The DP is from the Americana Collection by Colorbok.  I used some of the left over DP from my Army Honey card and used a star punch to make the little stars and fussy cut out the bigger ones.  I popped the sentiment up for interest.

I hope you enjoyed this early 4th of July card..well not so early considering next Thursday is the 4th.  God bless y'all and have a great night.

Challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity--#129 Spots and Stripes
Created with Love--#47 4th of July
Shelly's Images--Stars, Stripes and Sparkle

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the images. Thanks for joining our 4th of July (red, white and blue) Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image perfect for the 4th of July and red, white and blue! Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card, thank you for joining our challenge at Shelly,s Images.we love te see you back real soon
    greetz
    Gerda

    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME Emily and I couldn't agree more ... America needs our prayers more now then ever!!
    Thanks so much for joining our "Stars, Stripes & Sparkle" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.