2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 7, 2013

Back Home

Hello friends.  I am finally back home after 10 long, stressful days in VA.  My darling cousin came down from PA to pick me up and bring me home so that I didn't have to ride the bus home with my dad's ashes.  What a wonderful trip it was.  I haven't had a chance to spend that much time with my cousin, Mike, for such a long time.

God sure proved Himself faithful this past ten days.  My dad didn't have any insurance and we struggled to get the money together to have him cremated.  God blessed us by having someone call the funeral home and pay the bill in full.  Praise God!  What a relief it was.  

My mom has the most wonderful group of church friends possible.  They rallied around me and prayed and loved on me each time I went to church with my mom while I was in VA.  Thank you, True Vine, for all your love and support.

I will be back to crafting this weekend, so stay tuned for some new work.  Some of the challenge that I usually participate in have Father's Day/Men challenges this week, and I just don't feel up to those, but I will be posting some of the DT cards that I will be creating.  I'm missing my daddy right now and just don't have the heart to make Father's Day cards.  I think I will even have to break down and go to the store and buy one for my FIL or have my husband go get it.  With that day so close, I just can't make one.

Thank you for all the love and support you guys have given me over the last week or so.  I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.  God bless each and every one of y'all.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.