2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 11, 2013

Whoopsie Daisy Image

On to the next creation for tonight.  This one uses a WhoopsiDaisy Image.  This is the first time I have ever used an image from this company.  I think they are adorably cute.



I printed out this little cutie on Neenah card stock and colored her in with my BICs and Copics.  I fussy cut around her head and then used my Nestabilities to cut out the rest of the circle.  I matted her onto a scalloped circle in pink (Recollections).  I used another DP from the Cardmaking magazine freebie pack.  I don't know what I am going to do when they are gone.  I really like them. 

I made the card base from Olive card stock from SU.  I used the same Olive to mat the pink polka dot DP.  I used pop dots to add the image after I added the bow.  To do that, I used my Cropadile to punch two holes into the image.  I threaded some olive ribbon through each hole, wrapped the ribbon around the front panel and then tied the bow.

The sentiment is from Gina K's Friends set and I added some pearls to finish off the card.

Thanks for staying with me tonight.  I have a few more.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door--Anything goes
2 Sisters Challenge--#134 Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.