2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Fairy

It's me again.  LOL. Thanks for stopping in this morning.  I have a cute little fairy card for y'all this morning.


This little cutie is the Shamrock Fairy from Digi Darla.  I used my BIC markers and Glitter Gel Pens to add some color to her.  I fussy cut her out and after adding the elements to the card I used pop dots to add her.

The card base is made from Mint card stock from Gina K.  It measures 5.5"square.  Both of the DPs are from EK Success' Disney Line.  The flourishes and doily are from my stash.  I used three flower gems from Me and My Big Ideas.

Thanks for stopping in this morning.  I appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--#197 Spring
The Cutie Pie Challenge--#39 Magical
The Crafty Bloggers Network--Spring
Cute Card Thursday--#259

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card - sweet image and fab fun colours.
    Thanks for playing along with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.