2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 29, 2013

Something Old

Thanks for stopping back in peeps.  I sure do appreciate it.  

The card I have for y'all this time uses a stamp from The Stamp Man Nautical set.  I used Memento Espresso Truffle ink to stamp it and DI Vintage Photo to edge it.

I wanted the image to have a distressed, old look so after edging the image with Vintage Photo, I added some ink to the image itself.  I matted it on a nice Gray from SU.  The DPs are from DCWV and have script and postal images in a distressed form.  I matted the DP on Very Vanilla (SU) and the whole thing is on a Gray (SU) card base.  That's it...no gems, pearls or bling.  I wanted a CAS manly card for this one.

Thanks again y'all.  Have a great day!  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
The Pink Elephant--#192  CAS
Anything Goes--#89 Mail It
Party Time Tuesday--#113-- Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. A super design and great stamped images here. thanks for joining in at Anything Goes this time and good luck
    Carol xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love the fab masculine design! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.