2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 11, 2013

Psalm 19:14

The next card we have for tonight uses another Scripture.  This one is a freebie word art from Word Art Wednesday.  This challenge blog focuses on Scripture and uplifting quotes.  Each week we get a new one to use.


I also used a sketch for this card.  Freshly Made Sketches creates new sketches for us to use each week.

I began by making a hot pink card base (Colorbok) and adding a beautiful flower print paper from ATD.  The center panel uses a technique that I learned a while ago.  Shaving cream and either reinkers or alcohol inks.  Swirl them together and place a piece of glossy card stock down on it.  Pick it up, let it set for a few minutes then wipe off the extra shaving cream and you have a beautiful marbled background.

I printed off the sentiment on GP card stock and matted it on Olive (SU) card stock.  I added some vine rub ons, used pop dots for the sentiment and added two paper flowers from my stash.  A few gems from Queen and Co finished it off.

Thanks for stopping in again.  I so appreciate it.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches--#76
Word Art Wednesday--#70  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous patterned papers and flowers, and great use of the word art for this week. THank you for sharing this beautiful card and for being a blessing to our challenge blog.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card to honour the word of God. Nicely done Em.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the bg paper and your flowers -- such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.