2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 29, 2013

Let's Have a Drink

Hi there.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday.  My husband is home today so we have been just chillin'.  I did manage to get some craft time in and now a few minutes to blog.

The card I have for y'all used a cute image from online.  It was one of those freebies I got when I first started with the digis.  I used my colored pencils to color it in and then applied Glossy Accents to the glass.  The drink in the glass is a Blue Raspberry Daiquiri..at least that's what I think it is..

I printed out the image on Neenah white card stock before coloring it in.  I trimmed it down and matted in on a piece of light blue (Colorbok) and a panel of silver card stock (DCWV).  The DPs are from ATD that I found at Tuesday Morning for $1.99.  I just love that store.  I used my Fiskars scallop border punch for the light blue card stock strip.  Adding a piece of lime and some green gems finished off this cutie.

Thanks for dropping in to take a peek.  Have a wonderful Friday.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Robyn's Fetish Challenge--#152 Food or Drink
Love to Create--#58  Pastels
Digital Tuesday Challenge--#203 Spring Colors

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card sounds like a lovely drink Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Hugs Sandra http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card Emily !! A lovely clean, simple and such a fresh card !! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Robyn's Fetish !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card and perfect for our challenge at digital tuesday
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.