2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Lava You

Good Morning Friends.  It's Wednesday already..time sure flies when you are crafting..  Can you believe I am actually posting in the daytime?  I actually fell asleep about 8 pm yesterday.  I had a horrible headache and backache so I took a muscle relaxer.  Yeah, bad move when you've got cards to make.  I woke up about 6am and thought I would get some posting done.  So let's get to it.

This cute card uses Nina Brackett's Heartily Yours stamp set.


I began by making a card base from Elegant Eggplant (SU) and adding a background paper from my stash.  It's pretty glittery, but the camera didn't pick up too much of it.  I cut a strip of Hot Pink (Colorbok) and used my scallop border punch from Fiskars on it.  I then stamped the sentiment in Memento Rose Bud on a strip of white card stock.  I stamped the lava light on a scrap of white card stock, colored in the hearts and bubbles with Plumtastic Purple BIC marker and cut it out.  Using pop dots, I adhered it to the card.  I had these square gems in my stash and thought they would go good with the background, but they were clear.  So, I took my Plumtastic BIC and colored them to match.  It turned out pretty well.

I hope you enjoyed this project.  Thanks for stopping in.  God bless y'all and have a great Wednesday.

Challenges:
Case this Sketch--#18
The Outlawz Sunday CAS--"Die"namite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.