2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 22, 2013

Thinking of You Butterflies

Welcome again.  I am so happy y'all stopped in tonight.  I hope you are enjoying your Friday night.  It's very quiet here...hubby at work, Kierstynne at grandma's.  I'm loving it.

The card I have for you uses elements from a HOTP  card maker's set that I have had hidden in my stash for about two years.  I want to use up my older stuff so that I can buy more..Don't we all feel that way?

I used shades of reddish-purple for this card.


I cut out all the elements except the sentiment (Tami Mayberry Faithful Florals) panel. I inked all the edges with Vintage Photo DI.   The striped DP is from Vintage Plum and the Polka Dots are from DCWV.  I used a white gel pen to add some faux stitching around the edges.  For two of the butterflies, I used pop dots to give the card a bit of dimension.

Thanks for stopping in to check out my latest card.  Have a great night.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:

Mojo Monday #281
The Cutie Pie Challenge--#38

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your butterflies! This card is amazing Emily - you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies are my favorite and love any card or any thing that has butterflies on them. Your card is so adorable.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, your card is amazing. It's truly beautiful, I love the colors you choose. You did an awesome job with you butterfly card. I saw you card on Cuddlebug Cuties blog hop. I'm now your newest follower and I can't wait to see your next creation. Hope you will come visit my blog sometime.
    All my best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those butterflies! Such a pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, what a lovely card - the butterflies are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is stunning. I love the butterflies and the colors you choose. So very pretty. You are so talented, I can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - great design and the butterflies finish it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.