2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet Birthday

Welcome friends.  I have another sweet card for you guys today.  I used a sentiment oval from Beyond the Fringe as the focal image for this one.  I used my Sizzix die called Leafy Branch to make the two die cuts in Brown from Recollections.   I ran the Kraft (Recollections) panel through the D'vine Swirls embossing folder.  I added a piece of velvet Ric rack trim across the  Kraft panel.



The card base is SU Red Riding Hood.  I added a panel of Chocolate Chip (SU) then added the Kraft panel.  I tucked the branches under the ribbon and used my Zig two way glue pen to tack them down.  Some flat back pearls finished off the card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope to see you back soon.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Created with Love--#28 Birthday: Die Cut and Embossing
Shelly's Images--Neutrals with a Pop of Color

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love the embossing and die cuts. Thanks for taking part in our Birthday (plus) challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really on a roll girl! I love this card it is sooooooo pretty! The gold and blacks and reds together is so classy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily this card is so pretty love that embossing. Thanks so much for joining in the fun here at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the embossing! card is so pretty.. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emily. What a lovely little card. Love the embossing, just a perfect creation, so delicate.
    Thanks for sharing at ~Created with Love.
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Great job combining the challenges. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the wonderful embossing. We are so happy that you joined us for our challenge at Shelly's Images. We hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of this creation! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "Neutrals with a Pop of Colour (or Anything Goes)" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.