2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 25, 2013

SODAlightful

It's me again..hehe  I have another card.  This one uses a freebie from Paper Crafting World.


Isn't this a fun card?  I love that image.  I used Spectrum Noir pens and a Sakura Glitter Pen to add color and sparkle. I also inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo. The card base is 5.5x5.5 and used Gina K heavy base weight white.  I added two different  DPs from DCWV Glam Girl pack  in an alternating pattern to form the back ground.  I matted the image and sentiment on a Hot Pink from Colorbok.  The elements I added in the upper right corner are all from my stash.  

I like the fun look of this card.  I hope you do too.  Have a great day and thanks again for stopping in.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday--#198 Pink and White
Tuesday Throwdown--#135 Monochromatic
Creative Craft Challenges 2--Sketch
My Paper Crafting Dessert Fridaze--Soda Image

8 comments:

  1. Your card is quite lovely! I just love the layout of the card as well! Thanks for linking up with us this week at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just a lovely card. Great papers you have chosen. Thanks for linking up with us over at DDF.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our Link-up! You've created an adorable card using the freebie. I love your paper choices and layout. I hope you'll join us often for Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - love the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Monochrome Challenge!

    Hope you can join us tomorrow when a new challenge launches!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and love how you used this digi on your card! You did an awesome job at coloring your digi in and I love the color combo for your card! Beautiful flower and love the buttons and that fabulous paper! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting DDF ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy Yummy! So fun and perfect sentiment. Thanks for creating with us at Digital Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Great job on the background paper combo! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.