2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 18, 2013

Pig Me Up

Hi there.  I have one more card for y'all.  I left this one on my desk, so I forgot to post it earlier.  This cute little card uses a Doodle Pantry image which I colored with my colored pencils after printing it on Neenah Super Smooth White card stock.


I used this cute little piggy on another card, but I'm in love with him.  I decided to make this one black with a little white patch on his eye.   

I began this card with a Basic Black (SU) card base.  I actually made a standard size A2 card this time.  The background DP is DCWV All Girl pack.  I matted the image on a Pink panel from Recollections after rounding the two right side corners.  I also rounded the pink corners.  I added a piece of pink and black polka dot ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique.  It's one of the spools of ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby on Saturday for $1.84.  I added three pink gems from Queen and Co. to finish it off.

Thanks for looking at my newest creation.  I hope y'all love this little oinker as much as I do.  God bless.

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody--#14 Anything Goes
Dream Valley#51 Ribbon and Bling
Crafty Bloggers--#8 Anything Goes
Milk Coffee Challenge--Make it Cute!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Too cute. What a great card to receive. It would definitely put a smile on my face.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image, I love it! Loving the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.