2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Princess

Good Morning y'all.  Can you believe it?  I am actually posting during the daylight hours. :)  Shocking, isn't it?

Today's card is a sweet baby card.  I used a Digi Darla image.  I used my colored pencils for this image.


I think this is a sweet little image.  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  I merged the two images to make one and trimmed them to 3.25"x 4".  I used a beautiful green card stock from Colorbok and a light pink from Recollections as mats for the image.  The green DP is from DCWV and the pink DP is from Bo Bunny.  The only embellishments are the flowers in the corner.  They are from Recollections.  I used the same green card stock for the card base.

Thank you for taking the time to stop in today.  I hope y'all have a great Thursday.  God bless.

Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays--#140 New Beginnings
Love to Create--#51 Celebrate

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card, thanks for playing at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card you have created! Gorgeous image and a fab design!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet image and darling card to welcome a new little one!! Thank you so much for joining us at our 1 year Birthday at Love to Create Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.