2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 15, 2013

Knitting

Wow..I'm rolling right along.  Card #4 coming right up.


This is a new, cute little image from Digi Darla.  Hop on over to our store and pick up this cutie.  I used my colored pencils for this image.  I followed a sketch from Mojo Monday to create it.  I started with a Cloud Blue card base from Recollections that is 5" x 5".  I have really gotten into the square cards lately.  I need to invest in some envelopes to fit these larger cards.

I added a strip of Dark Blue card stock on an angle behind the image.  The DP is from DCWV.  I used my Fiskars Border punch for the strip of Olive (Recollections) at the bottom.  The flowered strip of DP  is from American Crafts.  I used my new flower die to add an Olive rose to the corner.  There is a dark green gem in the center of the rose.

Thanks so much for checking out my creations.  I appreciate it so much.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday--#280
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards--#32  Hobbies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and layout thanks for joining us at CC & CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! I really love your image, it's adorable! Super colors too and lovely layout. So glad you joined us at CC&CC for our 'hobbies" challenge. I hope you come back again soon. Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at CC&CC ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.