2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hogs and Kisses

Good evening my friends.  I hope y'all's Thursday was a good one.  Tomorrow is Friday and since I am leaving for VA, I am posting the last of my challenge cards tonight. I won't post again until Monday, so I hope y'all have a great weekend.

This first card is a cutie.  At least I think so.  This one is for all my country girlfriends out there.  Even if you ain't the least bit country, y'all have to find this card cuter than a bug's ear.


See, I told ya.  Cute as a pigs ear, right?  This adorable little guy is from Doodle Pantry.  I love the stamps you can find there.  I think I'm hooked.  My digi file folder is overflowing.  

Putting this card together was very simple.  It looks like alot, but it's actually not.  One DP, two CS , some coloring and a little fussy cutting.  That's it.  The DP is Studio G from last year.  To get the swirls and little hearts, I just cut them out of scraps of the DP and colored them with a light pink BIC Marker and added glitter gel pen.  I used a black card base from SU, a piece of pink and white DP as a small mat and printed my image on Gina K White.   And of course, cutie is colored with my colored pencils and OMS.

Thanks so much for stoppin' in today.  I hope y'all have a great night.  God bless.

Challenges:
Robyn's Fetish--#145 Have a Heart
Created with Love--#27 Valentine's Day
ABC Challenges--#15  Candy Hearts

12 comments:

  1. Great card! love the image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Valentines Day Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining our Valentines Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
       

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that pig is adorable and your card is great too :o) I like the paper you used and the flourishes and hearts. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card
    thank you for joining us at robyns fetish this week!
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hogs & Kisses....how cute is that...!! Adorable sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable card - who knew that a pig could be so cute.Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and you make it sound so easy!!! But with a digi it is, love using digis and you have done a super job and the piggie is perfect for Valentines. Thanks for playing with us at DPDC31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Love the swirls and hearts. Great coloring. Such a cute digi for a Valentines - just love it especially with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at DPDC31. Hope you will play again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card sure is a cutie! Love your coloring of this darling little piggie. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this piggy Valentine, it is so cute and you have created such a wonderful backdrop for the piggy!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#31!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this cute little piggie. The sentiment is adorable too! Love your fun flourish embellishment! Thanks for playing along with the Doodle Pantry challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUch a sweet card and piggy! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 31!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.