2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 4, 2013

Digi Darla Challenge #48

It's Monday again, and guess what that means?  It's challenge day over on Digi Darla.  This week's challenge is to us  YOUR STYLE.  Whatever you think  your style is, we want to see it.  Is it Shabby Chic, Clean and Simple, Eclectic, or something else.  There are many different styles out there and each person's style is different and special.  One winner will received 5 Digi Darla images and any entry that uses a DD image will get entered into a SECOND drawing for 3 images, so you could possibly win 8 images.  Very cool right? 

So, how would I describe my style?  I really have no idea.  I have a very eclectic style.  It all depends on what the card is for, who it's for, if it's a challenge, or my mood.  I create everything from CAS to way out in left field.  But, the one thing that I incorporate on almost all of my cards is my coloring pencils.  I love to do my images this way.  I am trying to get more practice in with my Spectrum Noir pens, but I feel way more comfortable with the colored pencils.  

I used this cute little angel from DD to create this card.  I decided to make her in shades of purple.  I used three different shades of purple card stock and one DP.  I used my Nestabilities for the mat.  The background was run through my Cuttlebug with the Allegro Embossing Folder.  The sentiment is just a little bit of scripture.  I made the flower using the same shades of purple and sprayed them with Cork Glimmer Mist.  The large jeweled brad is from my stash.

I hope that you decide to join us over on Digi Darla for this week's challenge.  Click HERE to be directed to the blog so you can enter into the challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope y'all stay tuned to see what else I have in store.  God bless y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Em, such a sweet card with that adorable image and all those pinks and purples working so well together.

    Lisa D., fellow DDC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very pretty! Well done with the monochromatic style. I think I agree with you. My style is also changing all the time depending on what mood I´m in or what sort of things I got in front of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.