2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 22, 2013

Cherish the Moments

Good evening friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  I have been working my fingers to the bone for the past couple of days printing digis, making cards, teaching Kierstynne, laundry..whew..Thank goodness it's Friday.

I have a sweet card to show off tonight.  I used a digi from A Piece of Heart as the focal.

To begin this card, I made a card base from SU Basic Black.  I then added a back ground DP from DCWV.  I cut out the stamp, inked the edges with Vintage Photo DI and adhered it to the center of the card.  I added a blue edged medallion to the upper right hand corner under the edge of the focal panel.  I added two blue buttons and two blue butterflies from my stash.  I used a Sakura Clear Glitter pen to highlight the words, you just can't see it in the photo.  I also used a blue glitter pen to fill in the hearts and dots on the butterflies.  I added gems to the center of the bigger butterfly for some bling.  Adding the gems in the corner finished off the card.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:

Created with Love--#29  Things that Fly
Papertake Weekly--Buttons and Bling

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the butterfles! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Things that Fly Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful. Love those butterflies, And the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining our Things that Fly challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and very beautiful card. Love the design.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Emily :-)the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.